2018 Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 62
From Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie to Palm Beach via an ocean liner with a water discharge in Fort Lauderdale, we started this project in 2017 and saw her through the build. Replacement cost is north of 1.9m. Take delivery now at a fraction of the cost and without the wait.
S/V Sheevra is professionally maintained and lightly used with under 400 hours on the Yanmar main. She boasts an aftermarket water maker, a North Code 0, custom canvas and much more.
Next Generation Yachting is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.(7908515)
ModelOceanis Yacht 62
LOA62 ft 10 in - 19.15 meter
Beam17 ft 6 in - 5.33 meter
Draft - max7 ft 10 in - 2.39 meter
Number of Rooms3
LocationPalm Beach, FL, US
Designer:Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length62 ft - 18.9 meter
LOA:62 ft 10 in - 19.15 meter
Beam:17 ft 6 in - 5.33 meter
Draft - max:7 ft 10 in - 2.39 meter
Dry Weight:57542 lbs
Horsepower:160 (Individual), 160 (combined)
Fuel Tank:262 gallons - 3 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:264 gallons - 4 tank(s)
- 3 cabins / 3 heads in brushed oak with sail locker forward.
- Shoal draft keel.
- Leather upholstery / cushions (gris).
- Premium trim level pack.
- Electronic packs A & B.
- Autopilot pack.
- Flag halyards.
- Asymmetric spinnaker + code 0 rigging.
- Genoa on an electric furler.
- Anodized furling mast with a hydranet mainsail and genoa.
- Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from cockpit.
- Harken rewind electric winch (secondary and to port).
- Harken electric winch (primary and to starboard).
- Mooring / Anchoring kit.
- Side boarding ladders for port and starboard hullsides.
- Galley aft centerline and in cockpit.
- Tender loading system for Williams Jet.
- Electric cockpit tables w/ UV covers.
- Electric inflator for dinghy and / or water toys.
- Full suite of deluxe cockpit cushions.
- Sunpad mattress.
- Carbon wheels.
- Extra bow and stern thruster control and engine on port helm station.
- Cummins Onan Genset.
- Underwater LED lights.
- Ice maker.
- Stainless Steel refrigeration (top loading and drawer with icebox in galley and in cockpit with outside kitchen).
- Washer / Dryer
- Upgraded 48000 BTU tropical reverse cycle Air Con.
- Electric salon table.
- Electric blinds in salon.
- Masthead TV antenna.
- TV/DVD prewire in salon and owner's cabin.
- 4G B&G radar.
- B&G RS90 VHF w/ H50 handset.
- Satellite telephone.
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- Teak catwalks.
- Williams Turbo Jet tender.
- 3 fuel tanks; 2 x 60 gallons + 1 x 142 gallons.
- 4 fresh water tanks: 1 x 105 gallons & 3 x 53 gallons.
Mooring / Ground Tackle
- Stainless steel bow sprit with single stem roller with tack for asymmetrical spinnaker or Code 0
- Self-draining chain locker
- Lockable access panel to the chain locker in the sail locker
- 24 V - 2 000 W vertical electric windlass - Remote control
- Windlass control with chain counter in cockpit
- 8 aluminium flush mounted cleats
- Inflatable fenders with socks
- Access hatch in the cockpit sole between the 2 helm stations for access without opening aft platform
- Tender garage: 3,49 x 1,70m / 11'5'' x 5'7''
- 3 LED Lights
- Tender compartment curtain and textile stowage bags
- Inflater / deflater for tender
- Williams tender with jet propulsion and helm.
- Rollers on garage door for ease in deploying the tender.
- Pre-wiring LED 40'' TV on lifting system in the salon - Fusion stereo (Bluetooth, USB, DVD, MP3)
- Pre-wiring LED32'' TV fixed in owner's cabin - Fusion stereo (Bluetooth, USB, DVD, MP3)
- Multimedia network: Ethernet / Wi-fi with solid state hard drive.
- Bose speakers throughout the vessel and in cockpit.
- Roller Furling mainsail (Hydranet tri-radial cut)
- Furling genoa on electric drum (106% - Hydranet tri-radial cut)
- Code 0 with bottom up furler (North Sails)
- Anodized aluminum furling mast
- Asymmetrical spinnaker and / or Code 0 running rigging
- Genoa sheet track leads adjustable from cockpit
- (2) Harken electric secondaries (One H50.2 and one rewind H46.2)
- (2) Harken electric primaries (70.2)
- Winch handles and holders in cockpit
- Sail locker accessible through a deck hatch on the cabin top at the stem of the vessel aft of the anchor locker.
- Headroom: 6'9''
- Leather wrapped stainless steel handrails
- 3 burner cooktop with oven on stainless steel Luxe mounting (retractable top and front)
- Cupboard and drawers for pans and lids
- Compartmental bins
- Cooler with cooling unit (1 x 300 L - 2 openings from the top, 1 front door)
- Lacquered upper units
- Corian Deep Mink counter-top with built-in fiddles
- Large rectangular stainless steel sink, with hot/cold water mixer tap (2 covers in Corian)
- Freshwater filter
- (3) portholes with blackout blinds
- Fixed coachroof side window with pleated blind (manual)
- (5) LED ceiling lights
- (1) LED strip light under upper lockers
- (2) 110v outlets
Manufacturer Provided Description
This new world designed by Beneteau stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani. The first in the range, the Oceanis Yacht 62 offers the key to a new art of having a wonderful time at sea together.
The Oceanis Yacht has that distinctive line recognized by all. She is elegant on the water, encircled with large windows, and her appearance has everything you would expect of an exceptional boat. The Oceanis Yacht 62 has a reassuring design that is balanced and maneuverable, with a chined hull, twin rudders and a perfectly centered sail plan.
The incredibly original layout of the Oceanis Yacht 62 is centered on a spacious saloon and separate spaces enjoying great privacy. Bathed in light by huge hull portholes, this luxuriously designed yacht offers noble materials and exclusive woodwork finishes.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sheevra under sail in Palm Beach
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.