2020 Lagoon 46
LAGOON 46 2020 3 CABINS VERSION FOR SALE IN FLORIDA
Better than new this Lagoon 46 Catamaran received the upmost care by her owner. She is equipped for long range cruising including an impressive total of 3100W of Solar panels charging a 3000AMP Lithium Battery bank. With this kind of power you can run Air Conditioning and Water maker without running the generator or connecting to the dock! This lagoon 46 2020 also features an impressive list of equipments as well as extras included in the sale. Contact us for more information.
TRADE-INS CONSIDERED, FINANCING AVAILABLE
LOA46 ft - 14.02 meter
Beam26 ft 10 in - 8.18 meter
Draft - max4 ft 5 in - 1.35 meter
Number of Rooms3
LocationTierra Verde, FL, US
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length46 ft - 14.02 meter
LOA:46 ft - 14.02 meter
Beam:26 ft 10 in - 8.18 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 5 in - 1.35 meter
Horsepower:57 (Individual), 114 (combined)
Fuel Tank:274 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:158 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Interior wood : Alpi Walnut with Asburgo floor
FORWARD COMPARTMENT LAYOUTS
BERTH IN PORT BOW COMPARTMENT
Fabric headlining, Bed valance in fabric, Leather & s/steel accessories at bedhead, Leather and s/steel storage at bedhead, Bedhead in fabric, Leather finishing in bookshelf, Leather finishing on salon sides, Grey composite finishing in Galley furniture, Corian finishing in showers
COMFORT EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION
- Contains Essential equipment configuration and :
- Owner's head : wood floor + duckboard in Corian (Clam Shell) - All heads : Corian bathroom floor & duckboard (clam shell) Sea water electrical pump, with dedicated tap
- Freshwater dock inlet
Deck wash pump sea water / fresh water
- GRAND COMFORT MARBLE
- OUTSIDE UPHOLSTERIES
- Color : Dark Grey
FWD AND AFT COCKPITS
- AFT COCKPIT CUSHIONS
- SUNBATH CUSHIONS WITH LIFTING BACKREST FOR FLYBRIDGE
- SAILS RIGGING AND HARD
- LAZY BAG FOR STANDARD ALUMIN BOOM
- WINCHES & GEAR
- ALL ELECTRIC FLYBRIDGE WINCHES IN LIEU OF STANDARD & FLATWINDER IN LIEU OF PORT AFT WINCH
- EXTRA FOR DACRON SQUARE TOP MAINSAIL IN LIEU OF STANDARD
- AFT & FORWARD COCKPITS
- SINK IN THE COCKPIT
- SIDES AROUND AFT COCKPIT WITH WINDOWS - GRAPHITE
- HELM STATION COVER - GRAPHITE
WINDLASS REMOTE CONTROL AT HELM STATION WITH CHAIN COUNTER
- ENGINES & HELMSTATION
- EXTRA FOR 2 x 57 HP (Yanmar 4JH57)
- PAIR OF 3-BLADES FOLDING PROPELLERS FOR YANMAR 4JH57
- ONAN GENSET 11Kva 220V / 50Hz + COCOON
- GEL BATTERIES IN LIEU OF ACID BATTERIES (Service : 6x120A - Engines : 2x50A)
- WATER CIRCUIT
- ELECTRIC TOILETS
- FOR 3-CABIN VERSION
- LARGE SLIDING FORWARD ROOF WINDOW
- FANS IN SALON AND CABINS
- EXTRA FOR FREEZER 90 L & FRIDGE 155 L (in lieu of standard/pack Essential : Fridge 130L & Fridge/Freezer 155L)
- MICROWAVE OVEN WITH GRILL 220V
WASHER / DRYER 220V (only 3 cabin version)
- CURTAINS & BLINDS
- CURTAINS ON SALON DOOR AND AFT WINDOW (Ombre)
- UNDER BED SLATS FOR 3-CABIN VERSION
AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
- REVERSE CYCLE CRUISAIR AIR CONDITIONING (not compatible with heater / compulsory with generator)
HI-FI, VIDEO & ELECTRONICS
- ZEUS 3 16" DISPLAY AT HELM STATION
- US card
- ZEUS 3 12" DISPLAY AT NAV. STATION WITH LEATHER COVERED POD
- Europ card
- AIS 500 B&G TRANSCEIVER WITH ANTENNA COUPLING (Essential equipment, display screen and VHF compulsory)
- RADAR B&G 4G, WITH S/STEEL PROTECTION (Essential equipment, display screen and VHF compulsory)
- SOUNDER B&G FORWARD SCAN
- AUTOPILOT REMOTE B&G (Essential Equipment compulsory)
- VHF B&G V90S DOUBLE HANDSET WITH DSC
- Solar Bimini top, designed and built in Switzerland by http://www.catamaran-bimini.com/ Bimini has 1440w of integrated SunPower solar panels. All wiring is oversized, and each panel has an individual wire run and an individual Victron MPPT controller. This was done at additional expense to increase efficiency and offer total redundancy. Any solar panel or MPPT controller can fail or be damaged and it will not affect the output of the other panels. Any solar panel can be shaded by the mast or boom and it will not affect the efficiency of the other solar panels. Bimini can be walked on by two adults and offers easy access to the boom and main sail.
- Solar arch built over the tender with integrated lighting, adding 1560w of additional solar power. All oversized wire, individual wire runs and individual Victron MPPT controller.
- Victron Quattro 5kw Inverter.
- Victron Octo GCX Solar controller online interface programs and connects all solar panels together. Allows you to view status of solar from phone, tablet, web.
- 10 lithium Relion batteries 300ah useable each, for a total of 3000ah house bank. Relion is arguably the highest quality, most established lithium battery company with support worldwide.
- STARBOARD Engine battery bank upgraded from 50amps to 280amps. Again, all these details are to prepare for worldwide cruising with safety, security and comfort. Increasing the starting batteries 600% ensures you get home.
- PORT Engine starter battery bank upgraded from 50amp to 100amps.
Blue Sea power switch installed in starboard engine room, allowing the option to charge or not charge the lithium house bank with the Yanmar engine alternators.
- Additional Blue Sea 12v breaker panel installed in 12v closet. This allows the installation of any 12v devices throughout the vessel without altering the factory wiring.
- Two additional 220v outlets installed in the salon for easy power access for laptop, etc.
- 220v power outlet installed in master bathroom for hair dryer, curling iron, shaver, etc.
- 220V outlet and USB outlet installed outside under the sink in the cockpit.
- Galvanic Isolator to prevent corrosion to your underwater metals- thru hulls, propellers, shaft, etc.
COMFORT AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Upgraded TenderLift model with a capacity of 450kg ( lagoon only offers the 220KG option) it Remote-control option for tender lift
- Full Enclosure for Flybridge
- Ocean LED Blue Spreader lights.
- 6 Ocean LED Blue Underwater lights.
- Under cabinet LED lighting installed in Owner's cabin toilet area.
- LED lighting installed in 12v electrical cabinet.
- Memory foam topper added to master bed mattress.
TENDER & TOYS:
- Highfield Ocean Master 350 tender with 40hp Honda outboard.
- ITIWIT Paddle board and paddle
- All reefing lines have been replaced with smaller, stronger Dyneema lines, including the sheets for the parasailer/spinnaker setup.
- Antal rings installed on reefing lines to provide less friction on the reefing lines.
- Starboard Harken Electric winch & clutch, code zero pole, upgraded furler for 120m code zero. Harken standup blocks installed on pontoons for Spinnaker, Parasailor.
- Antal frictionless rings installed on lines for lazy bag.
- Harken flat block pulley on starboard side for parasailer. Keeps sheet from breaking off the navigational lights at the front.
- Commercial SLCS 240 l/h water maker with spare filters and preservation kit- operates on lithium or generator.
- Washer installed in forward port cabin - operates on lithium or generator.
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum wired into 12v closet
- Heavy gauge 12v wire installed to power CFX100 Dometic frig/freezer in cockpit.
- Freezer doubles as bench for dining in cockpit area. N
- Upgraded roller blinds in cabins.
- Lotus XL Grill. Made in Germany, the best grill for a boat.
- Iridium Go satellite transmitter and receiver. Allows satellite phone calls, unlimited texting, internet access for weather updates and email worldwide.
- Pep wave MAX-TST-LTEA-R dual sim transit router with highly configurable Wi-Fi/Cellular connection throughout boat. You can insert up to two SIM cards in the router and it will lock onto the strongest connection and make internet available to guests onboard.
- Cellular & Wi-Fi antennas.
- Salon flat screen TV with stand.
- Dual powered USB ports installed behind TV, in salon, to charge phones or devices.
- Intel NUC Plex media server with 3TB of solid-state storage. Allows you to play your music, TV show or movie collection on a wireless network throughout the boat.
- Media Server & TV hard wired into Fusion Stereo to provide the ability to play music or TV show and movie audio throughout the entertainment system.
- Yacht Devices Barometer displayed on B and G chart plotter.
- Yacht Devices Voyage Recorder continuously records all data on engines, course, location, Yacht Devices x 2 Engine gateway. Allows complete monitoring of Yanmar engines and displays on B and G chart plotter: fuel burn, RPM, temperatures, hours, etc.
- Dual USB outlets installed on both side of the master bed at the headboard area.
- 12V terminal block installed at the desk in owner's cabin.
MOORING AND HULL:
- 100m of high-quality anchor chai65lb Mantus anchor and swivel. This is a heavy-duty anchor rated for severe storm conditions.
- 6 coats of anti-fouling paint. Layered in colors so you can see that it's active.
TOOLS & GEAR:
- Bosch electric pressure washer.
- Upgraded B and G Halo 4G Radar installed. Substantial improvement in technology and safety compared to the radar Lagoon offers.
- Navionics Chip for B & G chart plotter, Platinum Plus charts for Florida and Caribbean
- Flare Kit, smoke day/night with glow sticks.
- Fire Extinguishers
- (6) F7 Commercial Quality fenders
- (6) Tender Life Jackets
- (8) Braided Nylon Blue 3⁄4" Dock lines
- Fire Blanket in galley
- Tricolor Nav Light installed on the top of mast.
- (4) Crew Saver life jackets
- (2) Crew Saver life jacket rearm kits
- (3) MOB1 for life jackets, installed in life jackets and programmed into AIS rescue alarm installed on boat
- (3) personal EPIRB for life jackets
- (2) Rescue Military Lasers installed in life jackets
- (2) AIS Alarm installed at chart table in salon, programmed and linked to MOB1 devices in life jackets. Sets off a loud alarm to quickly alert crew of a man overboard.
- 12 person Crewsaver offshore life raft
- Portable VHF Radio, waterproof
- Lithium spotlight, various flashlights
- (3) Crew audio headsets so the crew can easily communicate with each other during docking, etc.
- Courtesy flags
- Radar reflector
- Jack/safety lines
- Bosun's chair
- Stainless ratchet straps for tender
- 220v Shop Vacuum
- 220v Drill
- 220v Cut off Saw
- Numerous hand tools, socket sets, electrical testers, spare wire, breakers, etc.
- Many spares: Harken blocks, soft shackles, stainless clips, hooks, etc
- Spare bilge pumps
- Spare Onan generator parts
- Spare Yanmar engine parts
- Spare freshwater pump
- Spare macerator pump
- Spare zincs, belt
- New Doyle Code Zero Sail 12
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Catamarans For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.